I recently joined Problogger’s 31 Days to Building a Better Blog Challenge. Today’s assignment is to write a list post – so here it is:
- Firefox web browser: Loads of features, moveable tabs, add-ons …
- Google Reader: I use this every day. An RSS feeder which keeps you up to date on all your favourite websites in one place.
- Google Notebook: Browse websites, clip text or website link and organize information in one location.
- Google Mail: Easy to use, built in chat, lots of storage space and so many Apps …
- Adblock Plus: Blocks ads and pop ups on websites, which means faster loading sites. Also stops you accidentally clicking on your own Adsense ads.
- Foxit Reader: Have you ever tried to open a PDF document in Adobe and it either takes ages to open or freezes your PC? This is a breeze. It’s small and fast. A must have Firefox add-on.
- Video Download helper: Download and convert videos from many video sites. I love it. I can now take tutorial videos on the go.
- Fox Clocks: Keep an eye on times around the world. No need to calculate whether people times are behind or in front of you.
- Snippy: This tool lets you take snapshots of part of a screen, copies it to clipboard for use in any document.
- YouTube videos: I use this a lot to find video tutorials on topics I am interested in.
Are there other great tools you would like to share? Let me know in your comments.